- Alan Richards’ Cornish Pages
- Alan Richards, a self-described Cornish exile, has a super site with lots of Cornish links organized by subject.
- The Cornish Language Advisory Service
- This is the best place to go if you want to really learn Cornish.
- Cornish on the Web
- A small collection of links to information about Kernewek.
- Cornwall-One and All
- Marcia Rothman has created an enormous site, with lots information on things Cornish, including language, genealogy, and culture, and an extensive collection of annotated links.
Buy me a Coffee! If you find this post or this site interesting, and would like to see more, buy me a coffee. While I may actually buy coffee, I’ll probably buy books to review.