Referral link: Write Notepads.
- St. Dubricius
- This is Toby D. Griffen’s site, and the best reference I know of for Celtic christianity. Don’t miss his scholarly papers on Welsh meter and other topics.
- Celtic Studies Association of North America
- The Celtic Studies Association of North America (CSANA), according to their web site “embraces all aspects of Celtic Studies. Our members are interested in the languages, literature, history, folklore, music, art and archaeology of ancient, medieval and modern Celtic cultures. Many of us are concerned not only with Celtic cultures in themselves, but also with their interactions with other peoples and their representation to the rest of the world.” Although most CSANA meetings have been held in university settings, CSANA membership is open to anyone with a serious interest in Celtic Studies.
- CSANA Bibliography
- The CSANA Bibliography indexes a broad range of publications, including books, periodicals, Festschriften, proceedings and other works relevant to the study of Celtic languages and literatures. This online bibliography is in the development stages and is not yet complete. Current active subject headings are: I. Festschriften, Proceedings, and Collected Essays, II. Bibliographical and Manuscript Studies, III. Linguistics and Comparative Philology, IV. Gaulish and Continental Celtic, and V. Hiberno Latin and British Latin. Be sure to read “How to search the CSANA Bibliography.”
- This scholarly journal from the School of Celtic Studies at the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies has posted the tables of contents of all the volumes through 1991. The entire contents of the volume for 1990 vol. 21 and the 1991 Vol. 22 and 1999 are available for downloading as Adobe Acrobat .pdf files. You need the free Acrobat Reader to display or print the files. They’ve done some of the best conversion from print to digital .pdf format I’ve ever seen-do take a look.
- Celtic Cultural Studies
- Celtic Cultural Studies is “an independently published and peer-reviewed interdisciplinary academic journal . . . with the goal of publishing papers on subjects relating to all cultures from the Celtic territories and their diasporas, from all historical periods and geographical locations, within a broadly Cultural Studies perspective.”
Write Note Pads: Notebooks and Planners Referral link for quality affordable notebooks, memo pads, and planners.