As best I can determine, any money you donate will go entirely to quake/tsunami relief. If you’d rather, you can donate to the Red Cross/Red Crescent via Amazon with a single click. The British Red Cross page, with a direct donation link is here. Oxfam UK is here. CNN has a list of sites from agencies accepting donations here. If you’re thinking of buying something from Amazon, do it via Crooked Timber; they’re donating all their Amazon commissions to relief.
- American Red Cross International Response Fund
- AmeriCares South Asia Earthquake Relief Fund
- Direct Relief International International Assistance Fund
- Médecins Sans Frontières International Tsunami Emergency Appeal
- Oxfam Asian Earthquake & Tsunami Fund
- Sarvodaya Relief Fund for Tsunami Tragedy
- UNICEF South Asia Tsunami Relief Efforts