- Gaulish Language
- This page, from an excellent site on Indo-European langauges, discusses Gaulish in the context of the Indo-European and Celtic language groups. It includes a Gaulish Glossary compiled from a variety of printed sources.
- Corpus of Gaulish inscriptions by Christopher Gwinn.
- This is the best Gaulish site on the net.
- Garrett Olmsead’s Reconstruction of the Coligny calendar
- You should also look at Christopher Gwinn’s calendar page.
- Romans in Gaul
- A useful “webliography” of resources related to Romans in Gaul compiled by Dr. Janice Siegel for a teachers’ workshop at Temple University in November 2001.
- The Geography of Roman Gaul
- Ralph W. Mathisen, a Professor of Humanities in the History department at the University of South Crolina has created a web front end to a database of Gaulish place names.
- Iberian Epigraphy
- Jesús Rodríguez Ramos has an interesting page on Iberian, which is not a Celtic langauge, though it is sometimes mistakenly taken for one because of the related Celtiberian.